Google

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Finish Exam

Timez fly,exam finally finish.I felt satisfied with my results although got a bit difficult,but overall juz ok la.This sem juz havin 4 subjects but it used up 3 weeks to conplete the test,damn angry la.But anyway,my test finished de.

So, i gonna introduce u all wat i gonna do in this comin sem break.This Sem break are full of jobs but in an addition,still got times to play la.

Few places that i gonna go for visit within this sem break.
1. Genting Highland-goin there with my secondary school's best friendz.Long time din go there for gamble de.So hope me good luck this time.Earn more and can treat u all makan la.
2.Cameron Highland-Will be there after comin b from Genting.It should be nice place for me to relax and refresh my mind and do a good preparation before the comin sem.休息是为了走更远的路。
3.Angkor Wat(CAmbodia)- Everyone has their first time.For me,23 years and this is my first time flyz.I think it should be fun.Got one person i gonna thankz here,my brother who bring me go there.


So gonna post up all the pictures after i comin b from those places de.Hope all of my friendz havin a nice holiday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

哇...丰富噢 ^^
原本计划去朋友的家乡- 吡叻
可是还是逃不过我钔无法主宰的天时、地利、人和...最后还是因时间关系,去不成...
朋友也说要计划去马六甲...也不知道这次去得成吗?看样子还是...唉

云顶...近期刚因工作关系一大早上了山半夜又赶着下了山
金马仑...去过一次,好多年前的事啰!
柬普寨...从未去过,也没想过要去...哈

好好享受你的旅程吧 ^^