Google

Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Family Member

I bought a new 'PUMA' football and futsal shoes.I totally a Puma's fan.This is the third shoe that i bought by myself.I still remember the first 'Puma' shoe that i bought was 8 years ago,that was when i at form 3.I still remember that was my first present that i bought for myself.I bought it cause i believed that i should need a new sport shoe when all my friends got a new pair of shoes.I decided to pay by myself cause mum will not willing to buy me that expensive shoe-RM75.00.
This is the second 'puma' shoe that i bought last year.I bought it once it get to launch in the market.So,I used up RM170++ to buy this yellowish green(grow in dark) shoe,but yesterday i still managed to saw this design but in deffirent color and the price is still remained to RM150-170.



This is the shoe that i bought yesterday(white blue grey futsal shoes).Guess how much??RM180.Not so bad la,i bought this shoe after i work for 3 days part time job as a team building host.I scare my family will scold me when they know the actual price of this shoes cause i told them this shoe juz sold below then RM100.Hopefully they all will not know the actual price if not my mum will forfit all my salary.Sorry mum,i cheated u again but i really love 'Puma' so much.
Besides this 3 shoes,i still have 'Puma' Jacket that bought by my brother in Singapore and 'Puma' shoe bag.I think i will continue to collect 'Puma' products.I think my next target is 'Puma' watch although i have a 'Fossil' watch.

No comments: