Google

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Growing up

"you are the apple of my eye" is a great movie.It told us that men and women are totally different party.The only way to solve the problem is through communication. Communication is something that I lack of throughout so many years.If possible,I really hope that I able to catch up for my entire life.

Today went to Machines KLCC, I asked a so call stupid question-" What do you think"!!!!!!! I know that I go for smart cover, just ask you for color selection only. You just give me the first sense-blue. That fine to go for blue.Why I then still need to consider other pattern of cover. this makes you feel uncomfortable. sorry that give you this kind of feeling. I know I need times, please give me more times change it. There are still more thing that I need to change. Anyway I know time will make someone grown up. I hope that you give me more time to prove it.

No comments: